Friday, September 11, 2009

Slight Changes

I've been wanting to do something a little more interesting with this blog for a while. I like reviewing things I've seen, heard and experienced. There are already reviews of albums, movies and vacations, so I added an index at the top of the blog that will take you directly to all things musical, movie, televised and travel. The video tab just compiles all the videos I've posted. Eventually I'd like to add CD and movie release dates, as well as local shows coming up. Just my way of keeping up with my love of entertainment.

I won't promise that I'll be posting everyday, but my hope is to do so at least once a week. If anyone who reads this has anything they'd like to see related to these topics, please let me know. I'll always welcome suggestions. Don't worry though, I'll still write about my doofy dog and my observations of stupid drivers!

No comments: