Monday, August 31, 2009

What A Summer!

Seriously, how is it the end of August already? This summer went way too quickly methinks. We've certainly been up to a lot.

- For my birthday, Aaron, a few coworkers and I went to Walking With Dinosaurs show at the Pepsi Center. It was AWESOME! Seeing as that will be as close as I ever get to seeing live dinosaurs, I loved it. Me and all the 5 year olds!


- The family hit up a Rockies game where we beat the Cubs.


- Aaron and I painted a few rooms in the house. We finally have some color!




- For our first anniversary (wow, it's really been a whole year!), we went on a road trip up to South Dakota and Wyoming. Saw Mt. Rushmore and Devils Tower and have decided the drive from Gillette down to Saratoga is the MOST BORING DRIVE EVER!



Next weekend, we're heading to the Blink 182/Weezer show down in Denver. I'm excited since I've never seen either band live!

No comments: