Wednesday, April 1, 2009

WTF Wednesday?

I've never been really good at blogging on a regular basis, so I thought of an idea that might help. Every Wednesday, I'm going to present to you something that made me go "WTF mate?" This first one is really what inspired it. Once you see it, you'll understand it.

I TiVo the music videos on VH1 in the middle of the night (since that's the only time they'll actually play music). I like to watch them to see what video producers are making and secretly wish that was my career. This video started in rotation last week and when Aaron and I played it, we just stared in disbelief. It really makes no sense whatsoever. It's by Peter Bjorn and John, called "Nothing to Worry About."



I only hope you won't be haunted with nightmares of Asian Elvis's now.

No comments: