Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Commuter Thoughts

Dear Woman in the Red Explorer this morning:

I know driving along the interstate every day, twice a day can become very tedious. And small little accidents on the side of the road don't make it any easier. However, I'm truly baffled by you thinking that your destination was so much more important that the rest of ours. I can't begin to comprehend why you thought it was okay to start driving 45 mph on the right shoulder! We were all slowed down, but at least it was moving. You very well could have caused an even bigger crash. The best part was when you finally got back into line, only to be two cars ahead of me! Was it really worth it?

The Gal in the Little Civic that could have been creamed

P.S. Yes, that was me flipping you off as I got off at my exit. You totally deserved it.

No comments: